BCEC has constructed a new workshop in RLIC and has recently obtained the operating certificate to commence fabrication in this modern facility.
The 5,000m2 workshop sited on an area of 20,000 m2 with an adjacent laydown area of 10,000m2 .
The installation of specialist machining tools and ancillary equipment provides an effective and efficient steel fabrication process to service Clients in the oil & gas and construction industries.
Our objective is that new machines will enable the required products to be produced:
· At a significantly lower cost
· With improved quality and accuracy that will allow reduced time for site installation / fit-up
· With a shorter time period between notification and fabrication
· Reliable delivery of fabricated components
· Throughput of up to 450T per month for typical mix of work
The BCEC RLIC workshop has the following options:
· Pipe Cutting and Beveling
· Beam Line for structural components
· Plate Cutting and Punching / Drilling Machines
· Integrated Machine Control System
· Blast and Paint
· Material handling systems include 5 overhead cranes up to 32T capacity
These specialist machines will be operated by trained and competent BCEC employees.
For more details about our fabrication services please contact us with your requirements.